Pricing of a new home is fast and easy, after the concept plan is created. Take a look
to see how we price our new homes:
How much does a new home cost? Watch the video above to find out.
Call 301-370-6463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your Feasibility and Design Package
Or sign up now for $2,500 (price subject to change) here:
1. Create concept custom home plan
which is a front elevation and floor plans of each floor.
If a renovation or addition to a home, we will create one elevation, usually either a front or rear elevation,
depending on where the work is, and a floor plan of each floor effected.
2. Creation of our Silver level base detail specifications
down to the model numbers of all your selections and fixtures.
3. Perform concept zoning analysis
showing the setbacks and the lot coverage ratio. This concept analysis is accurate enough to determine
the approximate layout and setbacks. (This does not include hiring a licensed surveyor).
4. Utility analysis
includes calculating the cost to connect WSSC/WASA, Pepco/Vepco,and Washington Gas
5. Site cost analysis
which would include cost of any tree removal, excavation, retaining walls,driveways, etc.
6. Calculation of base house price.
7. Calculation of up to 10 structural options.
Here are some examples: screen porch, flagstone patio, finished third floor, deck.
Here’s what this service will do for you:
* You’ll know if the lot is buildable and if so, where on the lot you can build
* You’ll know what the new home or renovation/addition will look like
* You’ll know what all the total cost will be, including site-specific costs, permitting costs and utility costs
* You’ll know exactly what materials will be in the house, including all the fixtures the cabinets the flooring,
all the exterior materials, the type of windows, the type of heating and cooling units
* Your risk will be removed – you’ll know all your costs before you even submit an offer on any property (if you’re buying a property),
so your risk of buying a property and then going over budget will be greatly reduced.
And if you are trying to decide if a new home or renovation/addition is feasible on your lot, you have a concept plan, base specifications
and an exact price.
The fee is $1497 for either a one new home feasibility study or a one renovation/addition feasibility study. (If you want to
have us provide a new home and a renovation/addition on the same property, the second feasibility is an additional $300.)