Stop By this Saturday at 5527 Southwick Street Bethesda from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to tour the new home in the video above and discuss our lots and custom home design and building services. RSVP appreciated.
Here are a number of beautiful lots Some in McLean and Some in Bethesda (call for status, some may be under contract):
1. 7500 Glenriddle Road Bethesda Bannockburn Estates- 14,000 sq. ft.
2. 7008 Tyndale Road McLean Kent Gardens- 14,000 sq. ft.
3. 6529 Elgin Ln. Bethesda Bannockburn Coop- 14,000 sq. ft.
4. 6412 Dahlonega Rd. Bethesda Mohican Hills – 12,000 sq. ft.
5. 7030 Radnor Rd. Bethesda Kenwood Park – 9,000 sq. ft.
6. 9023 Lindale Rd. Bethesda – Wyngate – 7,000 sq. ft.
7. 7219 Marbury Ct. Bethesda Kenwood Park – 12,000 sq. ft.
8. West Chevy Chase – 9,000 sq. ft.
9. 5908 Rolston Rd. Bethesda Wyngate – 8,800 sf lot.
10. 8225 Custer Rd. Greenwich Forest Bethesda – 12,000 sf lot
11. McLean 1 acre off 193 and inside Beltway, near Benjamin
12. 5522 Warwick Place Town of Somerset – 8,900 sq. ft. lot
13. 5908 Beech Ave. Bethesda Wyngate 7,100 sq. ft. lot
14. 11518 Danville Drive Rockville Luxmanor 21,000 sq. ft. lot
15. 7030 Radnor Rd. Bethesda Kenwood Park 9,300 sq. ft.
16. Town of Chevy Chase – 9,000 sq. ft. lot
17. Kenwood Chevy Chase – 12,000 sq. ft. lot
18. Town of Somerset – 12,000 sq. ft. lot – move-in ready (needs cosmetic work)
19. Bethesda 1 acre prime area off Burdette
Please do not walk lots without calling and scheduling a lot tour.
Call 301-370-6463 to schedule a tour or learn how you can access our entire list
of prime tear-down building lots.
All are in neighborhoods with lots of new construction activity and excellent schools.
New homes on these lots from $1.28M to $2.5M+, depending on the size and finishes of
the new home:
To tour any of these lots and see 100s of new home
plans call 301-370-6463.
Stop By this Saturday at 5527 Southwick Street Bethesda from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to tour the new home in the video above and discuss our lots and custom home design and building services.