Our goal isn’t just to give you a new home plan, but a comprehensive assessment to assist you in your decision making.
Most clients hire us for the following new home services:
1. Define your land and new home requirements
2. Create concept new home plan
3. Assist in understanding which new home financing options are best for your situation
4. Assist in finding new home building lots (if you don’t have a lot)
5. Perform feasibility study
6. Create detailed new home specifications
7. Calculate new home building cost
8. Calculate sites costs, such as: demolition (if applicable), excavation, retaining walls, tree removal, landscape,
sediment control, etc.
9. Calculate utility connection fees and costs, such as: water utility, sewer utility, electric utility and gas utility connection
10. Calculate new home permitting and bonding costs
11. Provide interior Design with our staff interior designer so your new home looks great and the home finishes tie and are coordinated with your furniture, window treatment and other furnishings
together with furniture, window treatments and other furnishings
Unfortunately, we can’t work with new home projects of budgets less than $400,000. There just aren’t enough of us to go around. Please don’t take offense if this describes your new home project. We can still help you via these valuable free reports.
Whatever your situation, our team of experts can handle any (or all) elements of the whole land acquisition, financing, zoning and feasibility study, new home design and building process from start to finish.
We’ve built hundreds of home projects in the Washington D.C. metro are for our clients. Why not experience it for yourself?
Get in touch so we can arrange a confidential chat about what you need and how we can help build your dream home.
Fill out the contact form below or call us at 401-370-6463 or send an email to info@ParamountConstruction.net